Thursday, February 1, 2007

Reflections on Blogging!

Hello everyone,

Well my first three weeks of blogging was awesome. I love blogging. At first I did dont know If I was going to be able to figure this blogging thing out and I did. Doing bloggs you can talk to anyone and learn about different people that you just might on bloggs. I think that is a great Idea.
Based on my initial expericences with blogging I did not see anyone using blogs in the clasrooms but after I have firgured out to do bloggs I have changed my mind. I think that it would be great to use it in the classroom. The reason that I think that is because that the studnets can learn different study habits and learn about different cultures other than their culture. It also gives the student a chance to make new friedns in different states.

2 comments:

Chenson Griffin said...

Looks to me that you are enjoying this blogging stuff way more than me. I don't even know how to posts sites and pictures. You should help me out!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I have to admit blogging is complicated at first but is really kind of fun once you get the hang of it.